Dernières nouvelles Campus Durable
CISBAT 2019 Conference "Climate Resilient Cities - Energy Efficiency & Renewables in the Digital Era"
Created to further energy efficiency and the use of renewables in the built environment, the international CISBAT conference offers a dynamic scientific exchange platform in fields ranging from nanostructured materials for renewable energy applications to urban energy systems.
The conference bi-annually assembles two to three hundred scientists from universities and companies around the world at EPFL, with the financial support of the Swiss Federal Office of Energy. Academic partners of the conference are specialists from the University of Cambridge and the MIT as well as the Swiss chapter of the International Building Performance Simulation Association IBPSA, backed by a strong international scientific committee. CISBAT also serves as an official platform of the Swiss Competence Center for Energy Research (SCCER) "Future Energy Efficient Buildings & Districts" (FEEB&D)
- Smart materials for building envelopes (micro- and nanotechnologies)
- Climate resilient buildings (ecobuildings, retrofit, performance gap)
- Daylighting & electric lighting (human centric & green lighting)
- Human & building interaction (user centered systems, behavioral aspects)
- Building simulation & ICT (design, optimisation, analysis) – IBPSA special session
- Renewable energy in the built environment (electricity, heating and cooling)
- Smart buildings & districts (predictive & adaptive control)
- Data driven methods for the built environment (regional planning, big data and machine learning)
- Urban climate modelling (building energy demand, outdoor comfort, urban planning)
- Distributed energy systems (urban energy hubs)